Tradeshow of Innovation - 2022
The 7th annual SVT Tradeshow of Innovation took place on June 2, 2022. Our students presented over 70 projects that they had been working on for several months in a variety of subject areas. These projects allow students time to dig into an area of interest while pursuing their passions. Students focus on the design process, learning, innovating, and collaboration with peers and staff. We are incredibly proud of the work all of our students accomplished!
Below are four of our top student presentations, one from each of our pathway areas. Their learning and innovation are evident and we cannot wait to see where these students take these projects in the future! Enjoy these presentations and plan to join us next spring in person!
- Chloe Brooks - Making Roads Less Susceptible to Heat Damage
- Sabrie Culver - Bacterial Responses
Computer Science Honorable Mention
- Saxton Schultz, Mason Bray – Symptom Checker
- Nicholas Danzer, Walker Jones, Alex Madden – Life’s Journey
Manufacturing Honorable Mention
- Morgan Facer, Logan Simmons, Jacob Cloward, Jaxon McArthur - TOASTY
- Jason Todd, Keegan Phillips, Lincoln Carter, Gunner Schmerer, Brant Robison, Austin Crews, Peyton Fischer, Matthew Claypool – Claw Machine
Engineering Honorable Mention
- Caine Sonko, Mathew Wasson, Vincent Westerlund-Floyd – Lee Fin
- Elijah Papineau, Sage Wehrman, Olivia Vignere, Braden Meeks, Carson Gardner, Morgan Christian, Ella Parnell – Musical Mesh
- Afrika McClintock, Logan Wolfe, Joshua Ventling, Brody Russell – Door No More