There are so many great reasons to attend Spokane Valley Tech!
- New building with state-of-the-art equipment!
- Fantastic teachers and staff
- Earn 3 Career and Technical Education (CTE) high school credits for each full-year course completed
- Learn valuable technical and professional skills that employers and colleges are demanding
- Explore career paths and industries that can lead to a great future
- Gain experience through internships and worksite learning opportunities
- Pursue and earn college credit
- Earn state and national certifications or licenses
- Our students are successful!
- And, it’s FREE!
Spokane Valley Tech students gain technical skills and experience in growing industries with a focus on career and college readiness. Spokane Valley Tech is a collaborative effort of Central Valley, East Valley, Freeman and West Valley School Districts sand serves students in the Spokane Valley and greater Spokane region, including home schooled and private school students.
Spokane Valley Tech is led by director Scott Oakshott, a veteran of career and technical education programs. An Administrative Council oversees Spokane Valley Tech. This council is made up of the superintendents of the four collaborating school districts.
About CTE and Career Clusters
CTE prepares students for careers across the entire economy. Career clusters form a national framework for CTE and are adapted by states to meet their business, industry and economic development priorities. Career clusters currently represented at Spokane Valley Tech include:
- Business Management and Administration
- Health Sciences
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
Visit www.careertech.org for more information.