There are so many great reasons to attend the Spokane Valley Tech Skills Center!
- Fantastic teachers and staff
- Earn 3 Career and Technical Education (CTE) high school credits for each full-year course completed
- Learn valuable technical and professional skills that employers and colleges are demanding
- Explore career paths and industries that can lead to a great future
- Gain experience through internships and worksite learning opportunities
- Pursue and earn college credit
- Our students are successful!
- And, it’s FREE!
Spokane Valley Tech students gain technical skills and experience in growing industries with a focus on career and college readiness. Spokane Valley Tech is a collaborative effort of Central Valley, East Valley, Freeman and West Valley School Districts and serves students in the Spokane Valley and greater Spokane region, including home schooled and private school students.
About CTE and Career Clusters
CTE prepares students for careers across the entire economy. Career clusters form a national framework for CTE and are adapted by states to meet their business, industry and economic development priorities. Career clusters currently represented at Spokane Valley Tech include:
- Health Sciences
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Information Technology
Visit www.careertech.org for more information.